Emily Kothe is a PhD student in the School of Psychology at the University of Sydney, Australia. She is interested in the use of theories of behaviour in interventions designed to increase healthy eating and physical activity. She is particularly interested in the use of technology in research (both for increasing productivity as a researcher and as an intervention delivery method).
- @morganjunor My PhD student is about to submit his first paper for publication 16 hours ago
- @michaeldo_19 You might like this... twitter.com/tshakey/status… 2 days ago
- RT @StirUni_Psych: 3x Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer posts in Psychology Developmental and Real World Cognition. To find out more & apply https:… 4 days ago
- @ceptional @lingtax I worry that that could make it too much within a single psych discipline. 4 days ago
- @ceptional @lingtax That and effective moderators 4 days ago